new windows xp pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

laclan2

Beta member
I am considering buying windows xp pro but have been told that i can only use the disk on one machine, the problem is I have four and want to do all of them. Is this true and if so is there a way around it. I will be grateful for any help

I have installed and use my win XP pro on several machine already and found no problem with it. just give it a try though and post here any error mesage or problem you will encounter if you will install it on several machine. just dont register for Mr. Bill not to track you down that easy.
If you have a branded machines with the same company. say Dell, you dont have any prob installing it on several Dell PC.
Anyway, just give it a try. You aint ganna lose your bucks since you can easily crack that. :)

cheers!
Dx

Ohh, Doesn't XP force you to register after about 30 days or so by locking you out so that you have to call support and register?

You dont got to register but you do got to let you OS contact microsoft.It check's the number but you dont need to give any info.

After you reinstall an operating system guessing 20 times.It send's an alert to MS to have you call them and find out why you reinstalling this XP so much.Then your stuck cause everytime you reenstall you got to call and explain.

You can keep 1 puter as your base and reinstall Xp every 30 day's on the other 3.You can also get a multi computer thing from microsoft so you can put XP on all 4 but it cost.Is a way to hack XP but dont know it.

I just split a drive C and D and try to keep important stuff on D and wipe C every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom