GUIDE: How to buy/what to look for when buying a computer or new part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think this is the right section, but would a pc3500 and a western digital raptor speed up my hp pavilion vx74 performance and speed? Im a 13 yr old with a few hundred dollars and i wanna get my computers performance alot better. Would it help if i give it 2 sticks of pc3500 and a new hard drive?

and tha hardrive i want is a western digital raptor 74 GB. Its a 10,000 RPM. Plz tell me if getting a new hard drive and more RAM will boost my computers speed and performance.

i dont know if this will help you or not, but i use my computer for gaming and sometimes hacking. I dont hack that much. So yea, idk if that helps you out or not.

no... not even close to the right topic...

stop hijacking my thread

dont talk about hacking

learn to edit

useful indeed :)
after reading all that i can make some changes to the parts i'm planning to buy like changing my PSU from thermaltake to antec

Nice guide. I've been looking all this crap up now for about half a year so I new all this stuff but I enjoyed reading it!

P.S. You may want to add that some cases have issues when it comes to having cables from the PSU connect to the mobo, etc.

ill update it and add on intel and all the other goodies as soon as egg heads (newegg) stop screwing me and give my motherboard back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom