Woot! Parts Just Arrived... Build In Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0werslave said:
havok, post pics when your build is finished.

I just finished transfering all of my current hardware over to my new case (Antec P180 & Antec TT 550w) It's all up and running. Obviously.

This weekend i'm going to take my time and build the new gamer.
I'm really not in a rush. As long as I have everything, I might as well take my time and get everything perfect. I'm going to spend some time with Wire Management. I ordered some Wire stuff from xoxide and hopefully it will be here tomorrow... If not, I might have to wait until monday...

Thsi motherboard is freakin' heavy as ****... I love the smell of a new motherboard...

asus+corsair=great
OCZ+DFI=Great

:D

anyways i hope you enjoy your new build. all those years to save up some money

80+ Hours week, how do you have anytime with your computer if your spending it all with your jobs

Nice build but that thermaltake shark case has huge vents on the side Id recommend covering some of it up with masking tape. Otherwise its a whole load of regular cleaning.

the antec p180 is a great case I was tempted to get one my self.

I've had the TT Shark Case for about 4 months now. The only thing i've had to clean was some dust on the front intake fan screen and the normal dust on the CPU HS&FAN. Other then that, may-be just a few quick sprays of air to clear residual dust off everything...

lol - cover up the side grills with masking tape... uh, I don't think so.
May-be some fabricated plex-glass.... but masking tape? Don't you think the dust will stick to the masking tape? lol - yeah it will.

If you're really thinking about the Antec P180 case... don't hestitate.
That thing is freakin' sweet... (Although - it has no side window) - which for me is fine of the hardware I have in it now... I'll tell you one thing... The Antec Truepower 550w / with the "fan only" molexes is sweet. You hook up all of your case fans to them. Then when your PSU isn't under load, not only does it kick down it's fan, but it also kicks down the system fans... Combine that with the Antec P180 (which has 3 layered side panels and every mount inside the case has some sort of rubber dampner or absorber) this PC is the sooo quiet.

lol - yeah that is friggin' bling, bling...

Well, there is probably a lot of people that will say, "OCZ & GSKILL" is better for overclocking." but the fact is, i'm not really looking to break world records or spend 8 hours benchmarking and posting screenshots and spending time over at xtremesystems.org, bragging aout my clocks...

I just want to get a little more out of my opty 175. may-be 2.6Ghz.
That should be pretty easy with the XMS3500LL's especially with the ASUS A8N32... So... i'm not worried about it...

I'd recommend OCZ & GSKILL too... I just decide to go with something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom