Bittorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
maroon1 said:
i need help, how can i install bittorrent on my school computers, when i double click on installation and click on next then install, it says to me that i must have Adminstrator privileges to install Bittorrent.

and i have another problem that i can't open sites that contain free music or cracks on my school computer like www.yourmp3.net, it says to me on that the page is blocked by websense :mad:

and the last think how can i install p2p programs like limewire because i have the same problem like with bittorrent.

is there anyway to steal andminstrator password and username or can someone tell me how can i get free songs or crack from my school computer. And can someone tell me how can i disabled the firewall because i can't open some of the options in control panel or in "network or dial up connection"
my school OS is windows 2000 professional with sp4

thanks in advance

Don't even try the school admins have registry entries in place that prevent you from getting in regedit, msconfig and starting new tasks from task manager and good luck with finding their passwords.

Ste said:
Don't even try the school admins have registry entries in place that prevent you from getting in regedit, msconfig and starting new tasks from task manager and good luck with finding their passwords.

i can't get on msconfig, but i can get in regedit.

Everybody is trying to tell you in a nice way that they won't help you break into school computers.

I have heardf of the Snarf it forums. They are alright. But Supernova has come back as another site. When i get back to XP i will post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom