Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMortar

In Runtime
I plan on buying this sound card to replace my sound blaster live! because I am rather tired of it. After reading through numerous reviews and users, I seems like a god buy. I currently have a set of Altec Lansing 4.1 speakers (90$), and buying a new speakers is out of the question so dont talk about it lol. I beleive if I get the X-Fi it will make them a lot better, considering of what people wrote from the improvement of weaker speakers then mine.

Well is it a lot better, the stats a lightyears from my live, and it contain good softeware and EAX 5.0.

Also for anyone who got it, does it come with instructions, or what, sorry I never get much chance to mess with the insides of the PC, well i know what I have and where everything is, but I mean I dont do this stuff often, and i can figure it out but just incase, does the sound card come with instructions or what lol? Cause I will need to unistall my SB live! software as well and i guess you can do that in device maneger? Also, Since I have a SB live, the X-Fi can take its place using the same PCI slot right? So i wont need to upgrade my mobo?

thank you for your help!

Yes it can take your current card's PCI slot so you won't have to upgrade your mobo. It will make your speakers sound better, but also getting high end speakers will help. The sound will be cleaner and crisper. It's a good choice to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom