Is this a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
molsen said:
you said "never trust a russian". you have friends that are russians...you don't trust them? don't believe an entire nationality of people are going to be dishonest and untrustworthy...

I was talking about a specific group in general, the people who cause internet crime, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Well, i must agree that the MAJORITY, meening not all the internet sales in russia ARE SCAMS, but some are still the real thing, and i know that this one is quite reliable, for the low prices they can afford not to ship you a thing now and then...

HEHEHE, i was able to get a FX-57 for 413$ Canadian with shipping to canada.

Well so long you object sucking smilely face posting individuals...

The reason I said, "Never Trust a Russian" is because a very close friend of mine who's name is Ruben, is Russian". He says, "Never Trust a Russian!" all the time... It's funny to hear him say it too... With his cool slick russian accent....

LOL, i used to talk with a deep russian accent to, now i'm talking swell in english, or at least i think i do.

hey sorry...i wasnt trying to point anyone out as racist...merely that there's a little racism and stereotype influences in all of us. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom