Free braindumps and cheat sheets for certifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are those the "Real Test" -- I don't know?

if the site promotes illegal stuff ---- I'll take down the post / ban clark

if it helps people, I guess its okay

SHAWN said:
What I got from that webpage is:

Its a website that holds questions to help you study and make a "cheat sheet" to study from before your exam. Most places charge you alot for practice exams.

lol these practice tests are not practice tests they are the real test. It is cheating. If you are caught with these materials or they find out you cheated you can have all your certifications taken away and be banned from taking any further tests

Dang dude, learn to read. SHAWN cleary stated it's used to STUDY BEFORE tests, it's not like your taking it with you on your test. It's something to study off of, I find that very helpful, and definatly not cheating.

p0werslave said:
Dang dude, learn to read. SHAWN cleary stated it's used to STUDY BEFORE tests, it's not like your taking it with you on your test. It's something to study off of, I find that very helpful, and definatly not cheating.

I dont care, its illegal material and it is still cheating. It is a simple concept that you [SNIPPED] dont seem to understand. The "practice" tests are REAL tests that contain real questions from the actual test. To put it into perspective for you, it is like going for a final and having the entire question bank a few days earlier. IT IS CHEATING, bottom line. It is really not that hard to realize, have some morals.

If you are going to cheat then WHY EVEN TAKE THE TEST? The certification is worthless if you cheat to get it.

raross it sounds like someone cant admit when they were wrong. Im in my 3rd year of college now and 90% of my teachers will release their old exams as study guides. It is a vaild way of studying. Its not illegal, its not immoral. Chill out flame somewhere else.

Larry said:
so are those the "Real Test" -- I don't know?

if the site promotes illegal stuff ---- I'll take down the post / ban clark

if it helps people, I guess its okay

Yes they are the real tests, you can look at any certification provider and they have a zero tolerance cheating policy against these cheating sites. The site is illegal from the certification provider.

The site does "help" people. It helps them cheat on the test and maybe even pass. But it does not help them in the long run, getting a job, going for an interview etc.

All the IT Job forums I have contributed to had these sites already banned when someone posted ads about them they would have a masking filter delete it. Maybe something you guys should look into, as I hope you as a forum wouldnt want your users contributing to cheating.

raross said:
I dont care, its illegal material and it is still cheating. It is a simple concept that you [SNIPPED] dont seem to understand. The "practice" tests are REAL tests that contain real questions from the actual test. To put it into perspective for you, it is like going for a final and having the entire question bank a few days earlier. IT IS CHEATING, bottom line. It is really not that hard to realize, have some morals.

If you are going to cheat then WHY EVEN TAKE THE TEST? The certification is worthless if you cheat to get it.

raross it sounds like someone cant admit when they were wrong. Im in my 3rd year of college now and 90% of my teachers will release their old exams as study guides. It is a vaild way of studying. Its not illegal, its not immoral. Chill out flame somewhere else.

ditto.

Nikkon said:

I am glad you're in your 3rd year, maybe you should take a ethics class as an elective because this really is not that hard to comprehend.

You are still not getting it. If these companies released their tests then it would be legal like you said. Using your teacher examples, your teacher is releasing like you said OLD TESTS, not the current tests she will give you 3 months down the road. The fact that SHE IS releasing these tests make it morally right. But the fact that these tests are illegal and the certification provider has lawsuits up the *** with these companies who are selling their tests to [SNIPPED] kids who like to cheat is wrong. I never thought I would have to explain right or wrong in a forum. It is obvious, just dont cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom