Is this a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, we really aren't like that in real life...well acctually, ya never mind you can't trust a russian unless your russian. But you can trust me

(>")>

Run, don't walk, as fast as you can from this scam. I wouldn't buy ice from Russia if it were insured by Santa himself. If you want to throw your money away so fast, then throw it at the Red Cross or some other charity.

Beyeohazard, read before oyu post, I'M RUSSIAN, my good friend has bought from these guys before, only had 2 problems out of 7 buy's, they don't scam, but sometimes they forget to ship it out...

He now recomended that i buy from then since it's cheap and has lifetime manufacture waranty!

You guy's are a wierd bunch eh? Dam'n racisit freaks.

MOD's please close this thread, it's getting a bit out of control, i feel vialated and unfairly judged!

I'm not racist, I just don't trust buying things from them. I have friends who are russian so I'm definatly not racist.

you said "never trust a russian". you have friends that are russians...you don't trust them? don't believe an entire nationality of people are going to be dishonest and untrustworthy...

Exactly

You are 99% correct, if you where in any way efended by a living thing, or an object, it don't nessesare meen that the rest of those kind are the same.

But in a way you might be wrong, since for example, pirates they almost always stole from people, you can't possiable expect a pirate to do an action that you might with-take as comforting.

I choose keep my choosing unclear since I ganante that there will never be, that all of russian population with be trustworthy.

I would really appricite if this debate over racism discontinued.

My-self I would strongly object any more posts, that had to do with the matter of racism, trustworthyness, and the fact that Russians can't be trusted.

Excuse my English, for thus it's not my first & native language.

BTW ---- In no way am i a hippie (not that there is anything wrong with bieng a hippie, it's just a opinion of mind that i wanted to project omong my self and others...)

NO HARM DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom