OCZ tech support

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebleakness

Banned
As you might know, my ocz powerstream 520W is dead and i have to RMA it. Ive sent the tech guys there an email and they sent me back alittle questionaire about the product. It said that i shoud wait minimum of 24hrs for the actuall RMA number. Its been almost 48hrs. Have any of you here delt with OCZs tech support? is this normal? Should i email them again or would that screw with the process? I just dont know, i would like this psu soon but i dont want to make any more difficulties. Thanks for the advice.

Your first contact was probably via their contact page...is that correct? Now you have an email from them that you can reply to unless they said not to. If you can reply, then definitely send them an email. Also, make sure that their reply to you did not go into any SPAM folders.

If you have to use the contact form, then you might get someone that is different from the last person and re-start the process.

I'd think that you should contact them if you're sure that it's been over the allotted time for the RMA to come in.

Dave :D

I actually called the tech support line and then the guy i talked to sent me the first email. I filled out the form and sent it back. Its the email of the techie that i spoke too, not their general email. Should i send the same form back filled out? or just ask for the condition of the RMA number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom