Video Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.google.com

do a search there an I'm sure you can find some pretty decent reviews on both. Here, you're pretty much gonna get suggestions on the extreme....either they're gonna say get a 7800gtx or onboard is good enough, LOL.

I've been getting a lot of comments here, saying get the 6600GT or get the 6800 instead, so I figure I'd ask.

JiveTurkey said:
I've been getting a lot of comments here, saying get the 6600GT or get the 6800 instead, so I figure I'd ask.
instead of what?

What's your budget and are you a gamer?

I am a gamer, and I have no idea what my budget is. Not very high. Right now I have a GeForce FX 5200, but it hardly runs BF2:SF(very badly). I just want something that will last me a few years with Not that bad graphics. Everyone has been saying that there will be very little increase in performance, and I should step it up. Basically, I want to see how badly the 6800 OC puts the 6200 OC to shame.

First step would be to figure out how much you can spend on a card.

But until then, do a google search and read some reviews on the cards in question, that should help alot.

I already bought the 6200 and I'm thinking about returning it and buying the 6800 OC, which I found for ~180. If not, I want something, less than 200 dollars, that will increase my performance. Someone recommended a 6600GT OC, I think, which was 190.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom