monitor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznskater51

Baseband Member
ok this is a little repose and ill explain it more throughaly. ok i just bought this new proccessor (socket 478) and it appeared it did not work with my new mobo. So to test if the proccessor was not working i inserted it into another motherboard that uses the same socket (478) proccessor and carefully took the proccessor in that mobo out and put in the proccessor i was testing. after it didnt work i was sure it was the proccessors fault. So i put back in the proccessor that belonged to the mobo which was working fine 5 min ago. so now when i boot up the computer the screen goes blank (black) and does not pick up a signal. Im 100% sure the mobo or the proccessor is not broken and as well as the hard drive and the cd-rom because it was working jusing fine 5 min ago.

So then i posted the problem on this site and people said to reset the cmos by taking the circle battery out. and still same problem. plz help

Did you put the battery back in? :D
You should use the jumper to reset the CMOS. Check the motherboard's manual, or look for a jumper with "J-BAT" or "CMOS" next to it.

yeh not the psu cuz i tried in a diff psu. not memory cuz its well seated as well as others listed :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom