can't touch this mod - internal UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only powers it for 25 minutes?
A UPS is only meant to give you enough time for when the electricity goes out and you don't want your computer shutting off with it....not so he can just carry around his desktop and play with it for 25 minutes or something.

Mods are done for entertainment and to say you did, that's why he did it, although I wouldn't do it myself.

"Please, allow me to put that freakin' thing out of it's misery!"
Finney.jpg

comp%20002.jpg

"Shoot me..... Please........Shoot me............"

Well, it could be useful if you have a big UPS and want to do some hardcore gaming for like 30 minutes during a power outage.

Nubius said:
A UPS is only meant to give you enough time for when the electricity goes out and you don't want your computer shutting off with it....not so he can just carry around his desktop and play with it for 25 minutes or something.

Mods are done for entertainment and to say you did, that's why he did it, although I wouldn't do it myself.
Yes, I know what the UPS does. I just can't understand why he wants to put it inside his computer.:confused:

lol I think its a cool idea, i know some of us get that bored and have cases we would like to cut up. This gives you a reason lol. very original good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom