ISO-13346 What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO 9660, a standard published by the International Organization for Standardization, defines a file system for CD-ROM media. It aims at supporting different computer operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and systems that follow the Unix specification, so that data may be exchanged.

DVDs may also use the ISO 9660 file system (although the ISO/IEC 13346 UDF file system is far more commonly used).

Thats what an .iso is.

Tyler1989 said:
Warez are you willingly going to break forum rule 7?

This is Rule 7

7.) Keep Things Legal! Do not post links to Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to illegal downloads of not only software, but copyrighted images that must be purchased, movies, and other items being illegally distributed.

Other links not allowed include affiliate links, referral links, and links to adult sites. If you have a question about the link, please contact a Forum Leader.

Did anyone here post a link to Warez, Illegal software, images, etc? NO

So there for, we can talk about it, ask questions about it, etc etc. So there for again, Yes I download my XP Pro, Yes I downloaded Vista Beta 5231, Yes I also acquired Vista 5112 from a MSDN Member and MSN Messenger Beta 8.

So, until the rule is changed, altered, etc, this is allowed.

So, until the section of Mods for Xbox, PS2 and whatever else there maybe, this is OK to talk about even thou it IS ILLEGAL.

The same thing with copying DVD wether for personal, trading, selling, whatever, its all illegal if you are circumventng the copyright protection, no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. If you have a link that proves otherwise, then post it here asap.

Otherwise, keep your goodie two shoes thoughts to yourselfs.

And if I misspelled something in here, blow me.

That's all I have to say for now.

Thanks

I just get tired of hearing shit like this from more than 1 person other than him. And its better to call someone out in public forums then it is to send a **** pm or email because it never does any good and I have already proved that once before, I even contested Bedub with it when I first got here. No one can see what goes on behind the curtains unless you show them. just like public executions. You show people and its get the point out to them 95% of the time, the other 5 percent or so, still keep doing it of course, you cant change everyone, but it helps. Oh yea, I dont dislike Bedub, he's cool, that was is/was his job here, so he did what he did and I understand but who's to say i was right or he was right? Anyways....

Okay i cant argue with Warez. He has a valid point.

Warez you didnt acquire WLM Beta illegally. I sent you the invite. ;)

Authority, just a suggestion. If you use Alcohol 120% to amke the ISO images then why not use it to also mount them? Why bother with Daemon when Alcohol 120% can do it all itself. That is what i do. Makes things easier to do it all within 1 application. Just my opinion.

Makaveli213 said:
Okay i cant argue with Warez. He has a valid point.

Warez you didnt acquire WLM Beta illegally. I sent you the invite. ;)

Authority, just a suggestion. If you use Alcohol 120% to amke the ISO images then why not use it to also mount them? Why bother with Daemon when Alcohol 120% can do it all itself. That is what i do. Makes things easier to do it all within 1 application. Just my opinion.

Hey Mak! Yes, thanks for the invite but I was meaning I got the beta by downloading it first of some sites...I would haved edited it but for some reason, I can't edit my posts in this section but other sections I can, weird. Thanks for the invite I have installed it yet, but I will tonight. :)

Hey Mak, I do, do what you do for some program etc. But as far as some of my game ISOS that I usually run, they have certain kinds of protection that only can be bypassed by Daemon 4.00, like ,,, I dunno Daemon just runs some of my games that alcohol don't. But yes. Sorry I didn't really put that. The way I put it made it sound stupid. :D

@Warez-
Not a problem. Happy to be of service. ;)

@Authority-
Okay was just making sure. I know some games and that do gives issues. Just wanted you give you some thoughts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom