Knowledgable people, please look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a video card problem, especially if you bought it off ebay. You know Paypal will always refund you if you get problems with the seller

Wanna give specs of your entire build?

Are you sure you plugged in the power connector for your hdd, i was clearing my CMOS and i accidentally bumped it out, and my system wouldnt boot i was like WTF! and then i saw my power connector was out :D lol

PZEROFGH My build Is:

dfi lanparty ultra d
AMD s939 146 opteron
zalman cnps 7000B cu
Nvidia ggeforce 6800 gt
1gb gskill ram ( 2X 512mb )
some old @ss seagate 40gb hard drive
lite-on cd burner
Antec 550w truepower 2.0

i think thats it

" Looks like a video card problem, especially if you bought it off ebay. You know Paypal will always refund you if you get problems with the seller "

i looked back on ebay, and the seller is "no longer registered"... is it still possible to get a refund?

does your mobo have any red LED's on it. and how many of them are there, cause for some reason my ultra-D has it. maybe minesi s a SLi-DR LOL and i dont even know :( shame on me, why i buy stuff that i dont know on ebay lol

PZEROFGH :) , yep mine has 4 red leds in a row, on the side with the pcie, right down the bottom

24hrs said:
i looked back on ebay, and the seller is "no longer registered"... is it still possible to get a refund?
I think it depends on how long ago you made the transaction. Within 60 days should be ok

If you really need help and you have a DFI board, head over to DFI-street.com. I had a problem with my RAM running in dual channel, and they were able to help me fix the problem.

It's your CPU. Trust me, something is not right with it. Look it up anyone, in any A+ manual, when the RED LED is on, and no other one is on, it means its a cpu problem. The cpu doesn't pass the bios cpu test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom