paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dms0813

In Runtime
if i open up a bank account can i use that through paypal? im only 16 so im not sure if its legal. i pretty much wanna put all my money in the bank in my name and sell/buy stuff on ebay is this possible?

"G@ypal..."

You can use it without a bank account, only if you have some way to transfer money to an account. linking up your bank\savings account (if you have one) is only good for transfering money from your Paypal account to your savings. You can't take any of that money back out until you are 18. :(

I wouldn't reccomend anyone use paypal, thogh. These ******** already stole nearly $5000 directly from my account, and therefore, I have actively joined the CLASS-ACTION lawsuit against them.
If you wanna use it, fine. But if you are planning to keep around $400 dollars in there at a time I Gurantee they will STEAL it from you! so watch out!
:angry: :cool:

I've been using paypal for few years no problems. I mean they have 86.6 million accounts, theives are going to get few accounts hacked sooner or later.

Re: "G@ypal..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:

I wouldn't reccomend anyone use paypal, thogh. These ******** already stole nearly $5000 directly from my account, and therefore, I have actively joined the CLASS-ACTION lawsuit against them.

haha.. Is that through the link I gave you man? www.paypalsucks.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom