DMo224 is the "Admin in Charge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry K

Fully Optimized
Hello!!

Have you been thinking the "management of TF" has been a little lacking as of late???

Well, our TF moderators have been working hard keeping the board going, but for me -- the admin -- my time commitments have kept me from putting in the dedicated time to making TF all it can be.

With that said.... I like to announce that our long time moderator and member, DMo224, has accept the position of

** ADMIN IN CHARGE **

Dave will be taking over more of the daily task and making sure all of TF is working and the members are --- well, doing as good members should do :)

2006 will be a year of CHANGE for TF... it will be the year that TF makes huge progress as becoming the BEST COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FORUM on the net!!!

Thank you all for participating and making TF a great place...
looking forward to making TF a BETTER place!

Obviously, TF is not much without the members and PLEASE give a "thanks" to the moderators as they have been a key reason why TF is as good as it is.

Thanks
Larry

1- Make me Emporer of the World.

2- Bannish everyone to a small Island so I get all the lands to myself.

yea, congrats...

how many mods does TF have?

we need some spam mods..., like,, if something is reported spam 5+ times anyone/or selected members can delete it...

Congrates could you lay out your things-to-do list..

TF2?
Quiz Scores?
Moderation procedures?
Rule Changes?
etc?

Thanks for the congrats. I hope that this promotion is additive to this forum and we continue to progress.

I do have a to-do list and you'll be seeing more of that in this forum in the very near future. One of the big things at this time is not to change the rules, but to aggressively enforce them. We have been slack when it comes to the enforcement, especially when it comes to flaming and profanity. So, that's one thing to be expecting now. We may make some changes to the rules where it seems appropriate.

TF2 is still on the list. We're still discussing this and the BEST way to get it going.

We've started actively discussing the path forward on the quizzes. It's been a long time since the first quiz. We're going to get this outlined really well and then you'll see it in happening!

There will be some moderating changes. You can look for little notes on that.

Please be assured that we're trying to make this forum the best it can be. It can only be the best with the continued help of the Moderators and the active members. Though everyone is not a Mod, they still influence the forum (whether good or bad). At this time, we'll encourage the bad to change, or cut it out as necessary. So keep those suggestions coming.

And thanks for your continued support.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom