Micro atx case with atx psu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
I have a micro atx case and since i just bought a new geforce 6600 i want a better psu than the 350 watt one i have now so i can be able tp play games without my pc shutting off on me. All the micro atx psu's are only like 300 watts and 350 watts, and the ones thta are like 450 are really expensive. Is there any way so that i can have an atx psu in my micro atx case or will i just have to buy a micro atx psu?

P.S. If anybody sees a 425+ watt micro atx psu for cheap then let me know i already looked at newegg but double checking doesn't hurt.

Thanx guys

Break out the measuring tape.

Measure the PSU in your case to make sure that it is a mATX PSU and not a ATX one. Also measure how much room you have in your case for a PSU.

ok now................

i checked my psu and i think it can hold a regular size psu in it. It says atx 2.03 on the side so i never bought a powersupply before i just used the one that came with my case so i don't know exactly what 2.03 means after the atx. Can someone help me out here if they know what kind of psu i have ?thanx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom