Vista BETA Question EASY QUESTION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Ok, I aquired the beta of Vista 5259 today, and I want to UNRAR it, in the ReadMe, it says I need something that can support, ISO-13346 UTF or something like that.... If I try to UnRar it, I get an error on each section of the RAR, its split up into 50,000kb sections, and none work... What do I need to do or use? WinRar has never let me down. Whats going on?

You do not get the legal version in a rar file nor is it splite delete your copy and get a ligit one.

Oh, well my buddy said he got this from Microsoft, through the MSDN thing or w/e... I'm not a member so I cannot get myself a copy. The retail is also not out yet. Why can't you just anwser my question.???

ISO-13346 UTF <-- what is it?

or u probably have no idea?

Definition of: ISO 13346

A standard format for a rewritable optical disk from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It specifies the logical format of the disk so that removable cartridges can be interchanged among different platforms.

Definition of: UTF

(Unicode Transformation Format or Universal Character Set Transformation Format) One of several formats in the Unicode coding system. See Unicode

If that helps at all. :D

Well your buddy is wrong. Tyler is right. This build of Vista 5259 was never released. It was only leaked to the internet. It is vet buggy and not good to use.

ISO can be either burned or mounted.

Dont take this the wrong way, but if you dont know about ISO's then you probably shouldnt be messing witha Beta Operating System. There is a lot of fiddeling that you have to do to get it to even work correctly. You have to know the internals of a OS to be able to get it to run correctly and smoothly.

Of course this is all just my opinion.

AuThoRitY said:
Oh, well my buddy said he got this from Microsoft, through the MSDN thing or w/e... I'm not a member so I cannot get myself a copy. The retail is also not out yet. Why can't you just anwser my question.???

ISO-13346 UTF <-- what is it?

or u probably have no idea?
Do not lie please you only make yourself an idiot.

Your "buddy" illegally download a copy of vista that was never even released.

1. it's in a rar
2. it's a archive splite
3. if you don't know what an iso is chances are you're 13/ignorant and got it off the P2P
4. I cannot answer your question because TF does not allow piracy and that is why this thread is reported and is being requested to close.

Tyler, seriously. Its people like you that turn people into idiots. I'm asking a question and you try to act like you know all this bs and how I'm 13 d/ling PEER 2 PEER? Sorry, but apparently you've never been to a LAN,,, LanGasm, in Auroura, IL has a 80person LAN every month and they have something called a SERVER, you probably don't know what that is, but you can get files off of it. :) hahaha, anyway THATS HOW I GOT IT, I'm dialup... @ my home. So if you really think that I'm gonna dl over a gb of data on dialup. Please go ahead and tell me that. But if your not going to anwser my question, then please just go piss off someone else. And save the nonsense for someone who cares. Like your parents.

Also I c ouldn't help but notice your fancy name has a big fat 1989 after it, your eathier 16/17.... WoW, pretty sure you have no room to talk about a 13 year old when your only a few steps ahead of one, and for the record, I'm 24. But w/e. man, if you wanna sit on a thread and talk shit all day thats cool with me. I'll just sit back and wait for you to really think of something worth reading. :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom