7800GT Overclocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
eVGA will take your card even if you OC it too far, or even if you changed the heatsink they will change it, unless you dont have the stock heatsink MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE STOCK HEATSINK!!

NOW TELL ME MORE OF YOUR GT OVERCLOCKS

beedubaya said:
I have a dud when it comes to OC'ing and can't go past 425/1070. I don't feel like RMA'ing when Im going to be building a completely new SLI system next summer.
Ouch! I just ordered the eVGA 7800GT CO a day or two ago, it should be here tomorrow. Lol it's stock speeds are 470/1100! I got the one with the lifttime warranty that covers everything but deliberate physical damage. Oh boy I'm going to have fun. I was going to wait for the G71 to upgrade, but my 6800GT died... and well, you know.

meh, i guess i need the new heatsink. probably going with another VF-700cu, are the NV5 really that good?

The VF700-Cu is better than the nv5. Do you already have a VF700-Cu? Why get another?

yea 513mhz on the core is sweet dude, thats 10260 texiles per second lol zooom! i mean seriously especially with stock cooling. i would also go with the zalman vf700-cu maybe pull like 525mhz out of it, and im wondering how those 512mb bfg models are pulling 580mhz! i doubt its the cooling i mean im sure it helps alot but some chips will not do but so hi they must have binned abunch to get 580mhz, thats proubly why there hard to get for under 700$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom