my computer is possessed!!! help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last night it did not wake up. I change the automatic update and bios. Will see!!!. Thank you for all the input.

Similar

i had that same problem accept i have a cable modem. and i never got to ckeck the bios for wake on lan because i just started turning off the power supply swtich after shutting it down so that it wasnt running when i was sleeping. But then on one night afater i got a good 13 hours of gaming on CSS, did the usal rutine but this time the pc booted up too soon and i hit the switch at the moment of boot up. in was to tired to investigate if any problems accured from the psu shut during boot-up. but i didnt because i was to tired.

The very next day when i had wakened i turned on my baby and got no video signal. Hmmmmm. i said. then i switched to S-cable output and yet again no signal. this was very scary. but i had to go work in the lawn. Came inside after a long 4 hours of lawn wokr:(
and couldnt even get my POST tester working. this signified to me that the motherboard was fried. So now it is currently on its way to the MSI RMA center. Accidentaly send it with all the cables and driver disk and all that. then shipped it without noticing after carefull revision of MSI site, that they dont want the accessories. now their not going to send back the neccesary components to reasembly my fallen hero. Scewed over, and cursed i am :angry:

Well your PC works right:mad:
have fun and stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom