Video Card Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol :p ty. im 14 and this is my first time trying to mess around with my computer :rolleyes: . would my onboard graphics me "Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver?" and how do i disable it ty!

you push F1 or del to enter the bios, and change the primary or initial display to your new card...

Go into device manager(i.e. right click on my computer, click properties, click the hardware tab, and click device manager). Find your integrated graphics under the display adapter menu, right click your Intel Integrated Graphics, click disable....restart the computer, plug your monitor back into your new graphics card and you should be alright.

well i went to device manager then display adapter menu, the only two things below it was Intel (R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family (theres two of them). i disabled both and it still doesnt work >.>

well, if there are two of them, then that probably means that the driver for your onboard card is installed twice or something... remove one of them...

then:

Juice Daddy said:
you push F1 or del to enter the bios, and change the primary or initial display to your new card...

i tried uninstalling, disabling, that didnt work

i went to BIOS and there was no option for disabling onboard video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom