PSU/Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: What are you going to use this computer for? I ask because if it is for gaming that PSU does not supply enough "juice" on the 12v rail. You need a minimum of 30A.

im building something cheap to hold me over until vista rears its ugly head. By then i'll have enough money to build a dual core or something. My system now is gonna be a 754 with a cheap sempron (just for a while until i get an athlon 64). So theres not gonna be any large big time gaming going on...even though i wish there was.

procagefighter said:
im building something cheap to hold me over until vista rears its ugly head. By then i'll have enough money to build a dual core or something. My system now is gonna be a 754 with a cheap sempron (just for a while until i get an athlon 64). So theres not gonna be any large big time gaming going on...even though i wish there was.

So you don't plan on keeping that Power supply because it won't hold for future upgrades.

no. see my whole problem started when i looked and saw my motherboard has 24 pins for the power connector. So it was hard for me to find one...well not really hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom