New Custom Gaming Pc Building Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam02

In Runtime
so anyway, im building a comp and ive researched what is good and came up with a list, i want it to be very high end and heres what ive decided to get.

AMD 64 X2 4400+
Corsair twinx2048-4500llpro 2x1GB XMs3500
asus a8n32-sli deluxe
XFX geforce 7800GTX 512MB XXX
western digital wd740gd 74gb raptor 10,000 rpm, sata/150 8mb
lg gdr-8164bl 16x52 DVD-ROM Internal IDE (Black) - OEM
formac gallery Xtreme 20.1" TFT 12ms 700:1 (1600x1200)
Ebuyer Extra Value gaming case
Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Creative Labs Gigaworks s750 7.1-THX
hiper 580W type-R Modular PSU
logitech g5 gaming laser mouse USB
logitech media keyboard

thats basically the list, the total so far is: £2,291.48

what do you think. what changes would you make to this list.
if i build this system, id be looking to buy another GFX card to run SLI. then another Raptop for RAID 0. thanks. what do we think of the PSU and monitor etc.

I like eVGA over your current video card brand and I also prefer SAGITTA over Ebuyer. I hold the belief raptor HDs are just a waste of money. Everything else looks great.

is this SAGITTA in the UK cos im from the UK and i was told Ebuyer is a good place to get stuff. and is eVGA better than XFX?

the X-Fi elite pro is a TOTAL waste of money... all it has are extra music prosduction and recording options. If you are a gamer, just get the x-fi fatal1ty, it has all the features of the elite pro minus the extra recording options. also, get evga not xfx.

also the asus an832 is currently the BEST socket 939 mobo currently being made. dont listen to anyone who says to get dfi.

wat if i am into recording music? ie. guitar. and i dunno if i can get eVGA in the UK i checked

and what about a Monitor, please keep in mind that im from the UK and that eVGA is hardly available, and whats wrong with XFX anyway?

Honestly Nothing is wrong with XFX and now they have the Double Lifetime Warrenty. Its all personally preference, Now if we were talking about the 6800 gt series, then i would defiantly say the Evga, just cause XFX sent out some buggy cards. But thats all behind them from what ive seen in the past 2 XFX cards ive owned.

ok and what about a monitor i need one for playing games and it has to be at least 20"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom