Putting together a system

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, i just got my tower, and i'm trying to figure out how everything connects, i wanted to know what hooks up directly to the psu and what connects to the motherboard, cuz theres all these wires from my psu and i have no idea where they go... haha,

Maybe you should have read a "how to build a computer" guide before buying your parts...

List your compoents so we may better help you.

Its pretty basic. If you can't figure it out by yourself then you need to do some reasearch.

well i'm not worrying about putting it together, just i need to know what connects directly to the psu, and what just goes to the mobo

We need to know what your using because certain computer components use different connectors and such. You could always look into the manuals for alittle explanation as to where they go.

The only thing that should connect to the motherboard power wise is the CPU/heatsink Fan, Everything else in the computers get its own connector from the power supply.

Consult your manual for more information.

well, i'm a total dumbshit, and i just didnt look at thigns hard enough... it all seems self explanitory when i just actually look at the chords...

google for a general computer building guide, and when it comes to the cabling, the motherboard literature should tell you what goes where.

just dont risk anything
if you're not sure about something, find it out or ask us

good luck man:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom