What the ???? Are they Nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you're right... It could very likely be the memory. They are running dry of it right? Supply and Demand.

BUT $999.99 for a video card?
Add a FX-57 or FX-60 to your Shopping Cart with that video card and you're looking at well over $2000 just on two freakin' components. There isn't a game on the planet that i'd spend that much money on for a Videocard & CPU...

What's next? $1000 Memory Module Kits?

I'm sure if you searched you could probably build a PC with every major component reaching close to $1000 a piece.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Oh, you're right... It could very likely be the memory. They are running dry of it right? Supply and Demand.

BUT $999.99 for a video card?
Add a FX-57 or FX-60 to your Shopping Cart with that video card and you're looking at well over $2000 just on two freakin' components. There isn't a game on the planet that i'd spend that much money on for a Videocard & CPU...

What's next? $1000 Memory Module Kits?

I'm sure if you searched you could probably build a PC with every major component reaching close to $1000 a piece.

yeah, I've heard that they are running dry.I agree on the prices, if the 'future of technology' is that expensive, consoles will take over the market.

nickfas, yes it's COD2 adding the extra 300 bucks, it's just that good.

Unless Zipzoomfly really doesn't know what their cost will be yet and just used $999.99 to fill in something?

I'm not sure? Is it possible that the same card on Newegg has different memory? No one has it yet so, who knows.

Once newegg does get them in, the price could very well be $999.98. lol we'll see.

Wow...I'll pass on this one. I think you could buy 2 7800GTX 256MB and SLI them for cheaper and it would outperform that. Or is there something special about this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom