What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
Tha parts for my new pc are coming soon.. tell me what you think please. i dont really wanna write the full item names of everything but youll get the idea

Motherboard
eVGA Sli Motherboard

Processor
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ san diego core

Video card
eVGA GeForce 7800GT

Ram
1Gb (2x 512MB) Corsair Ram

HArd Drive
Western Digital 160GB hard drive.. 8MB cache

Optical Drive
NEC DVD/CD Burner

im gonna buy the case in a local store to avoid $20 shipping cost.

what do ya think?

BTW this hit my budget perfectly at around $750

did u get a free mobo/vid card deal? if so can you link me to this?

Thanks

yea i figured that.. well it came free with the video card... i can always upgrade the mobo in the near futue

I'm getting a similar system.. same cpu, same ram, same optical drive, slightly smaller HD.

Except I was planning on the 6800GS and MSI mobo.. Not as good a card as you have but MSI is apparently pretty good. It's actually cheaper than the combo because the board's not SLI and the card is cheaper.. ($379 for you?) ($205+82 for mine)

I also have to get a case and psu ($200) so its getting into the $900s. :( I really wanted to stay in the $800s though..

actually thats exactly what i was originally getting also. but i figured that since a had a bit of extra money to spend... id get the really good card.. hope your setup works great for you.. how do you think my system will run todays games such as halflife 2 and doom 3? also how will it handle games of the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom