need to know somethin quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
quick question

i ordered an asus sli mobo for like $120 and the evga geforce 6800gs for $205. do you think its a better idea to get the combo of the evga sli mobo and the 7800gt on new egg? the evga mobo doesnt say it supports the X2 amd. will that be a problem if i want to go dual core in the future?

nevermind.. i switched and got the 7800gt and mobo combo.. it seems well worth it.. if i wanna go dual core i can always get a new mobo

wow thats a relief... i guess i made a good choice than.. was gettin the 7800gt over the 6800gs a better choice? i know its a better card but how much better? also is the mobo that comes with it any good?

yeah more pipelines definitly worth the money to buy. also its gonna be good for future games and the high demand to play games. evga makes good products so im sure its gonna be good quality, and better then the asus you were gonna buy

this was a last minute change.. i actually had to call newegg and have them cancel the charge on my dads credit card so that i could change the order.. im happy i did :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom