Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Mikee i did have a lot of time to spare with that trick. I was on Vac for that week. It can be done.
As i said it is just in beta and not dialed down. Also i just found some interesting info out. Some i knew some i didnt.
Beta tester are now given each a unique key. That i knew. But if the key is leaked and used for activation not only is that key leaked but they are also kicked from the beta. So unless someone knows how to hack Vista it will be harder than heck to get it to activate now.

Maybe. It would be as slow as a snail in molasses but it oculd work. But to forwarn you Vista does have some issues with installing on AMD chipsets.

No it will not run on my old PC while running a virtual PC it said Vista required a minimum of 256 to run for a recent Build I think it may have been the October CTP.

(Just finished building my new PC yay)

Windows Vista December CTP Expected

Paul Thurrot has claimed that testers will be in for a great treat today!

The much anticipated December Community Technology Preview (CTP) build is expected to be released to testers tonite, according to Paul's sources the build will be 5270 and hold the build tag of;

(5270.x86fre.winmain_idx03.051212-1830)

All we can do now is wait and hope that this build gets rolled out and Paul's sources wern't wrong!

Keep you're eyes on this page, we'l be sure to update it as soon as more information arises!

JD,

Yes it uses IE 7 and no it didn't steal it from Fire Fox because FireFox/Mozilla did not "invent" tabbed browsing free enterprise.

Warez,

You forgot to mention he also said that the Decemember CTP will be feature complete and all that is left is to work out bugs.

I wonder since they call it "feature complete" if we will see the return of the sidebar we have been promised a return but I do not see it in the screen shots so far. I'll be installing the 64 bit edition tonight.

Tyler1989 said:
JD,

Yes it uses IE 7 and no it didn't steal it from Fire Fox because FireFox/Mozilla did not "invent" tabbed browsing free enterprise.

they just introduce it to the rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom