Best Media Player and Skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
I was wondering what to get, I have about 8,000 songs and I'm currently using WMP 10. I've been looking at skins and like some.... I also have used Winamp before to. But Don't really really like it.

What do you guys think is the best Media Player for Music, and the best looking skin for it.???

Links would be excellent.

Personnaly I'm quite fond of iTunes. It does what i want, organizes my 12,000 + tunes and has many useful features. I don't think you can use skins with it but from what you said there is no other better players than what you and I said.

I C I C, do you actually use iTunes to purchase? Or do you just run it as a Library/Player? because I was doing that for a while. I don't have an iPod or anything but I liked the interface and the way it sorted my stuff. I was happy.... I guess, lol

a fellow techie had this app setup at work cus his users were streaming audio across his inet line. its pretty clean.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zina

Zina is a graphical interface to your MP3 collection, a personal jukebox, an MP3 streamer, a Podcaster. It can run on its own, embeded into an existing website, or as a Postnuke/PHPNuke/Xoops/Mambo/Drupal/phpWebSite/e107/DragonflyCMS module.

screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom