Dell 2005FPW 20.1" widescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham

In Runtime
So I understand that most of the new games support widescreen monitors and i am currently in the process of selling my current monitor which is getting $200 atm. For $200 more i could have this sweet monitor by dell.....

I took a look at it in person over a friend's apartment and it seemingly was flawless with movie playback and civilization IV. His comp can't run source games well or nothing like that so i am interested in hearing whether or not it could do well in such situations.

the **** monitor is huge and could easily get me to replace my 20" 4:3 tv with it as well since its viewing size is great for a dorm room / apartment room.

i got the dell ultrasharp 20.1 widescreen lcd for $354 free shipping (it was on sale at dell.com but at least they still have their free shipping offer) and it's awsome playing games/dvds in widescreen (especially HL2,CS:Source,Far Cry,World of Warcrap in which these games support widescreen resolutions)

I put on an order for the 2005FPW already. As far as I know, the only complaints against it were referring to its backlight bleeding issue, and its packaging. Otherwise it's a great monitor. Will have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom