Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - What should i do?

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 08:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Super Techie
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 426

Originally posted by BandwidthHogg
I would wait until the G80 comes out personally. It will be the most future-proof thing to do.
Here's an idea, keep waiting till the next card comes out and when it does wait till the next one... and repeat...
I\'m happy with it.
X2 4400+
ATI X1800 XT
2x1gb Corsair XMS CL2
1 Raptor 74 gig
ABIT AN8 Ultra
OCZ Powerstream 520w
BColes is offline  

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.