Computer slowing down

Status
Not open for further replies.

ere_in_cornwall

In Runtime
Hi I have one of the latest computers - Scaleo P

I have noticed, that sometimes it slows down, and sometimes it crashes, it has 1gb ram, 260gb hard disk etc, so its pretty hot, especially on graphics.

I noticed that the cd drive sometimes, lights with a red light, and the internet is a little choppy etc? Thank-you

That all depends on what applications you have running. If you have gfx heavy or resource heavy apps running you will notice slow down. Also make sure that nothing is accessing the Internet that will slow you down.

does it go slow when you first boot up because if so go to start then go to run then type in msconfig and click on startup and that will show you all the the things that load when you first start up your pc which really maybe slowing your pc down an awful lot hope that helped you out

Not really. Start>Run>MSconfig>Startup tab. Check what you have running on startup. Disable all that you dont need. Get a registry repair or registryu mechanic application to help clean up your registry. CCleaner is also good to use. Then from there check your add/remove applications. Make sure you have everything uninstalled you dont need. Double check your Program Folder that nothing is floating around in there.
After that just run CCleaner and that again. Restart and you should be all set to go. Again make sure you check the applications that have access to the internet. That is what will cause you slowdown on the net. Other than that it is just what you have running on your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom