trying to choose the best CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yea im in college, trying to get smart enough to get a good job.... no though i dont have lots of money lol thats why im not buying whats out now, that and theres the new stuff comin out. i like high technology in general, even though im looking into programming as a career at the moment. building a computer from scratch is a somewhat new experience for me and i like it. however, yeah i am anxious to build a damn good computer even if its potential far surpasses what i need.

Talking apples and oranges. Yes they up grade this and that.This is not this and that.
Speed 1 0r 2 a month
FSB 1 year
Video Bus 4 year's
Memory 3 year's
Motherboard Cant remember that far back.

In Point Break they Talked about a 20 year storm off of Australia. Think i see some waves out there.

is there any big upgrade to sound cards coming out? i was thinkin of getting an audigy 2 zs, but ill hold off if they are gonbna be releasing a new one in the next 2 months

Yeah dont go for that latest and greates go for what is the best bang for the buck if you can afford a 64bit go atholon xp games will still run fine is you can get the 9800xt get the 9600xt tech gos way to fast then for what we need gom mid lvl so u dont get to upset when you see something newer

yeah that makes sense. back to cpu's again though lol. i mentioned this part before though, since intel has it where you can get hte 800fsb is it better to go with intel or is amd's 64 bit cpu better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom