lanparty and soprano case

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i could use some help from anyone who has successfully set up a LanParty UT Sli-D NF4 in a TT Soprano case. by successfully i mean attached the top audio and firewire connectors to the mobo. i'm pretty sure i got the firewire right and i've used the usb so that is right. what i'm most confused about is the audio.

for my board. because i can't figure out which connectors the audio got to. the soprano case has connectors for: EAR R, Return R, Ear L, Return L, MIC IN, MIC VCC, Ground. the board on the other hand has jumpers for: Line out_ Left_Front, Line out_Left, Line out_Right_Front, Line out_Right, Vcc, Mic_Right, GND, Mic Left. all i am fairly sure of is that MIC VCC would be Vcc and Ground is obviously GND.

The manual should have all the different pins labeled. The case has each seperate plug labeled. I've used it with Asus and the Asus manual has everything you need to know in the manual.

lol i'm tired so i can't figure out if ATI is an abbreviation or if your talking about the normal ATI. if it's the latter, no i'm trying to avoid ATI completely lol. i just realised that i use lol in a lot of my posts now ^o) lol. all i'm trying to figure out is which pins the audio cables from the case match up to. i'll list the pins and cables again. Case: EAR R, Return R, Ear L, Return L, MIC IN, MIC VCC, Ground. the board on the other hand has jumpers for: Line out_ Left_Front, Line out_Left, Line out_Right_Front, Line out_Right, Vcc, Mic_Right, GND, Mic Left.

i may have to go old school on it and whip out my trusty multimeter and check the voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom