How Can I Become Able To Send Emails Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolificpetunia

Solid State Member
hI! because of computer troubles I am presently having(and not able to afford to pay more for techical help), I am usually not able to send emails any more. What do you suggest doing about this?
I have a Compaq #1 Presario computer. It is 5000 series. And model 508OUS.

(please post in the correct forum..this is a forum for members to submit tricks and tips for other users to see...i'm moving this to the regular forum) nomad

Thank you for your reply and comments.
It turns out that today, the emailing is working much better. I wonder if it might be because this morning, I ran a disk called "Compaq Presario - learning more." I've noticed before that for some reason it has at times helped fix computer problems, just to run this disk for a while on the computer.
you wanted to know what operating system I have. I have windows millenium.
I still have one problem, and I'll study on that disk some more - maybe it will be able to explain what Ineed to do to fix this problem - the problem is that I somehow lost my maintenance tools - they are no longer seen listed in my programs, so I have no normal way to do maintenance on my computer.
Bye.
Debby

What kinda maintainace tools are u talkin' 'bout here ..??

If ur looking at the regular scandisk n' defragmenter .. then just goto Control panel > add/remove programs > add/remove windows componets .. U'll find them under system tools

Hi! I checked the add/remove programs as you said. I saw "Internet explorer 5.5 & Internet tools" in the listings there.
There were 3 choices of what to do there: (1) Add a component (2) Repair Internet Explorer (3) Restore the previous windows configuration. There were a couple of "OK" buttons on the form. There was an "Advanced" button. There was also a "add/remove" button. How do you you suggest going about restoring the tools section to the program sections in my computer, going by the information that I've told you?
Bye.
Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom