Upgrading an HP 6475Z..will these parts work/fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computerfreak14 said:
true..but i just looked at the hp and im just lettin you know i didnt buy it ..my friends gave it to meso i just took it..but im not sure if you know this but do these Hp's come with Asus motherboards anda coolmaster fan..im not sure if my friend upgraded it..i gotta see

No, it doesn't come with Asus MoBo and coolmaster fan. The original Mobo looks to me like it may have been an ATX for, but I read it was quite a squeeze. So, you may be able to put it in a ATX case, but it will be very tight and may NOT fit. Your friend did upgrade it, so, you may be able to handle a faster COU, more RAM, etc. etc. Could you get a number off the board?

okay im just goin to tryin an squeeze some life..scince like you the boards been upgraded..and yes it deffinatly is tight in the stock case...also where would i go aobut locating this number on the board..thnaks

well i went to go on the internet on the hp and it keeps giving me the error sending report so i did spybot and doin a restore

well i got everthing working on the HP..had a crap load of adware and virus's...so i got some programs and cleaned it out..and i also did the Everest and i took a screenshot..so check it out and let me know
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Well i just noticed that the picture is too small to read even when u click on it..my bad..well the name of the motherboard is
Motherboard ID:<DMI>
Motherboard Name: Asus MEBVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom