Lines on my screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikiyo

Solid State Member
Hi Ive got this problem with my computer ever since a few months ago.....it just keeps occuring and i decided to change my comp.However,the problem occured again eventhough i changed almost my entire PC.The parts that i changed are the following :

Intel Pentium D 820
MSI 945P NEO
ATI RADEON X800GTO
AcBel 450Watt Power supply
Corsair 1GB DDR2 Memory stick

Eventhough i changed almost my entire PC,the problem still occurs.THe lines just keep appearing in my screen(It even appears when im in Bios).What is the problem? Is it my pc or is it some program malfunction? Ive formatted my comp and the problem has yet to be fixed.Please help me.Im having a major headache now trying to figure out the problem.

Your moniter could be going bad, If its a CRT, EMI could affect it and cause lines on the screen.

Happens to me randomly: the back of my computer is to close to my CRT.

Try moving the moniter away from anything else electronic.

Ive just bought my LCD screen a few months back and there aren't any electronic devices nearby.And to make matter worse a problem with states that my graphic acceleration has a problem occurs.Ive change my graphic card to a X800GTO but the line just keeps appearing.Then i decided to change the motherboard.To fulfill the motherboard's need,i changed my power supply and my memory.After trying my comp again,the problem continue to occur.So i thought the final component that i had not changed is the processor.However,After buying the processor and fixing it to my computer,the lines didn't go away and instead,my screen have lines everywhere even when im in BIOS MODE!

Hmph does the LCD problem makes my comp to prompt me about my graphic acceleration problem?

Im sorry, I ment the Lines on the screen could be caused by a bad moniter.

For the other problem.
What are the only parts you kept from old build?

I kept my Hard disk And my monitor.Thats all,so i actually changed almost my entire PC

Can you post a screen shot of this error you get?

I would have reformated my drive after changing that many parts and still getting the same error.

Ive just fixed the processor to the motherboard together with the power supply.Currently,im using a laptop to post.When i saw those lines in my screen,i just shut down the computer so it would not do anymore damage to my processor or motherboard.Stressing it would be the worst case scenario i believe.But the graphic accelerator problem occurs when i load something which have to do with 3d objects,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom