Thermaltake Lanfire case

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, Thermaltake don’t make a ‘bad’ case. I prefer the full ATX cases, mine runs closer to the ambient room temperature than any other case I have built. The Lanfire has most of the features of the Xaser III Super Tower though, so should be a great case.

I read this computer magazine review, it gave the case a 80%. so it think it is a good case.

i have the xaserIII lanfire vm2000a the only differene between the vm2000a and the vm1000a is the vm2000a is made of plastic making it half the weight IMO i think the case is great it looks good the layout inside the case is perfect for easy access and im getting a constant temp of 32degrees whilst overclocking to 3.6ghz and living under the hot australian sun so yeh i think its a great case

I recently bought a Z-allien case, i thought it looked cool and it had a temp monitor & fans too. I liked the no tool rail system that came with it. but is it a good case overall? i dont really know. i got it from xoxide. but you can check the specs and stuff at http://www.a-top.com/zalien/zalien.html let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom