How is this PC for gamming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older games that do not require a 3D accelerator it should do fine. But why pay $1200 for a machine that is restricted to older games when you could have a beast that could play today's demanding games at high resolution and max settings for the same price?

Hearing all this, and knowing about 99% chance that my mom will not let me go custom, I'm going to scrap the gamming pc, move to the "normal" pc forum and end up with a cheaper pc/money left over to spend on a new guitar amp or something...

Yeah, try to convince her, and if you can't, get an Xbox360. The best games of the next few years will most likely come out for both PC and Xbox360.

no problem , this forum is warm and fuzzy

just one more advice : no matter what happens, dell must be your last choice of last choices

crap.. that was supposed to be me but im at his house and wasnt paying attention.. sry.. soooo

kick her shin :)

Honestly, its over pircied but f you can add a 200 dollar video card, which will probably require power supply, it might not be too bad, but aren't there any other small computer stores near you, where they will build it. just tel your mom the brand of the computer is whatever brand the case is

**** man that money could have been spent wisely. i was in that scenario once, i wanted to build one but my mom wouldnt allow me "OOoOOO u dont know how to do it and u dont have any qualifications with nano technology". so instead she bought me a £1000 laptop, which to u USA folk thats nearly 2,000 dollars. think how mad that gamin comp could have been!! here are te laptop specs:

P4 shite proccesor
ATI mobility 9000 PCI
384MB ram
50 GIG hard drive. its terrible.

Unlucky man. ur moms a ***** like mine

well you could always go over to monarchcomputer.com and their per-built comps are pretty good and you can configure them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom