Where can I find fans . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got DSM

Beta member
I'm looking for some a case fan that is completely silent. Right now I have a Vantec Stealth case fan and it's like 21 dBa but I want silent. My friend just bought a computer from BestBuy and I mean those company computers have the quietest fans. Are there any companys that make them for people who build their own computers? Thanks.

Got DSM said:
I'm looking for some a case fan that is completely silent. Right now I have a Vantec Stealth case fan and it's like 21 dBa but I want silent. My friend just bought a computer from BestBuy and I mean those company computers have the quietest fans. Are there any companys that make them for people who build their own computers? Thanks.

Well heres the deal,i can't tell you where right now,but are you prepared to pay $100 plus US for one ? Musicians use them for recording,they are out there,

I got all my stuff on Newegg, believe me I looked. Idk why like actual companies have silent comp's but custom can't. I mean my case fan is a stealth which is supposed to be like 20 dBa and my heatsink fan is by Speeze and its 26.5 dBa. My friends Hewlett - Packard, is COMPLETELY silent. The case fan, I put my ear up next to it, no sound.

Sorry then

You seem to see this as more of a challenge than a problem or a need.

Attachments

• images[3].jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 49
lol. No, I just want a nice quiet computer. I hate the damn humming of a computer late at night, or when I'm trying to sleep but want to listen to some music on the comp.

Well you can always get one of these RPM controllers which fit into a floppy drive slot. Just turn down the RPM when you are not really useing the computer extensively. Really useful....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom