I need a new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you have GOT to post pictures of this quadruple-CPU, dual-SLI, $48,000 computer when you get it.

Anyway .. I hate to burst your bubble, but that thing won't be gaming any faster than the $4000 one that you just ordered. I guess you could try and race some Crays or something .. or write yourself a program to model every water molecule in the entire Pacific Ocean, but there are no programs that are written for four processors, let alone any games.

Funny little fact: 2/3 of the ocean is male whale sperm.

EDIT: I just thought of that because the guy above me mentioned oceans.

That 100" whatever monitor isnt going to look very good. Even with 4 7800gtx 512mb they can only support 2000x1600 resolution or something

This kid is full of garbage, all who believe him are you that naive. And by the way kid, begging for money, and getting 3000 dollars isnt work. Sad sad discussion.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I can't help it if my dad has a better job then you. My family used to bust it's @$%, now we don't need to anymore. By the way i never beg for money, i kindly asked if i can get a new comp for my birthday, since my current one was out-dated. Calling me names don't hurt my feeling's. If you have the intellect of a 10 year old then go right ahead and say that, but i thought most people who where on these forums were mature enough to think what is appropriate, and what is inappropriate. My English isn't the best since it's not my native language, please excuse my spelling.

I have a question, what does your family do over in Russia? I mean no offense, i would just like to know.

If you have too build a new computer, go with the once Vybuni poste with a 4800. That should be seriously killer computer. About the screen, sell the flat screen and buy a projector, youll use up less room.

My dad is a mayor of a region, he has a vast amount of stores, metal production componies, oil drilling componies.

My mom is a co-leader of a governmental party.

My grand-ma is the owner of the biggest furniture factory in moscow.
My grand-pa has passed away a long time ago.

And both of my other grand perents are aloso dead.

My-self im going to a private school in canada in british columbia. I live by myself...my dad visits me evry 2 weeks or so. I'm 14 years old. Plus i really don't take that offencive, sicne i'm not a pour/uneducated person.

Wow this is the weirdest thread yet. That pc wont perform any better than a 4k pc just because of the 4 cpus which are not even fully used in any games and the quad sli wouldnt increase performance enough to do much either that or lower performance. Basically what the other guys said. Lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom