issue of hanging wires in a case

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't tie them up to your satisfaction, you could alway cut off the hanging parts. It'll really unclutter your case too.

Ya.. if your not going to use them, Cut them off:eek: Just make sure you leave enough lenght to tape/cap them off and If you need them later you can alweese reatatch them;)

Static_11 said:
never cut wires...

Why not? You just have to be careful....put down some foam so the sparks don't destroy your components, and wear thick gloves (rubber or leather), so you don't get shocked when you cut into the wires.

And ALWAYS makes sure you have a jug of water nearby... if a stray spark starts a fire in your rig, you'll need to pit it out *real* quick, or you could cause some serious damage. From my experience, water puts out fire fast, so just dump a bunch of it on the fire and you should prevent any serious damage to your rig. If you're not sure how much to use, just put some more on there.

jokes apart

some of the wires were touching the processor's fan and were creating this jet engine noise.

Just start tucking wire's behind anything you can,Before i put my new board in i drilled hole's in the motherboard tray,That way i could hide some of the wire's but still be able to use them and get rid of the clutter ;)

ifyou wanna get custom you could sleeve the wires whti a colred sleeve and put lights on it to make it look sick!!! :D

CitizenCain said:
Why not? You just have to be careful....put down some foam so the sparks don't destroy your components, and wear thick gloves (rubber or leather), so you don't get shocked when you cut into the wires.

And ALWAYS makes sure you have a jug of water nearby... if a stray spark starts a fire in your rig, you'll need to pit it out *real* quick, or you could cause some serious damage. From my experience, water puts out fire fast, so just dump a bunch of it on the fire and you should prevent any serious damage to your rig. If you're not sure how much to use, just put some more on there.

It's called unpluggin the PS. lol. No sparks, no fires, no water needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom