Server 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanch3

Daemon Poster
hey guys,

when creating a group policy in server 2003 you can set the wallpaper to a default, how every when i try to set a non-windows wallpaper it doesnt seem to work, i am trying to get a company logo onto all the computers wallpapers.

if anyone has any idea how to fix this your help is appreciated :)

(p.s. the picture i am using is a .bmp the same as the windows pics)

Is the file you are trying to set as the default located in the C:\Windows folder of all the machines that the policy is affecting? If not, then place it in all of them and see if that fixes the problem.

if its a wallpaper saved on your computer make sure you use \\server\wallpaper\backround.bmp when specifying the location and make sure that the folder its in is shared out

armygeek said:
Is the file you are trying to set as the default located in the C:\Windows folder of all the machines that the policy is affecting? If not, then place it in all of them and see if that fixes the problem.

its in the C:\WINDOWS file of the server im using...and it is applied to all the computers....i shouldnt have to go around and put it on every computer...thats defeats the purpose of having the servers features :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom