OCZ Platinum EL 4x1024 MB Overclock Limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked for pizza hut but liked.....oh....wait...yeah I liked pizza hut, nevermind.....

::goes back to downloading torrents::

LMAO

OH yeah sure, I have changed my story, HOW? oh so i leave out some details, that makes me a fraud! LOL I have been owned, LMAO sure ok i have been owned, like that means anything coming from somelike you........ AND yes they do give out beta copys, and when did I say that this is not a beta copy? AND so what if I like AMD, what that is a crime now? let me ask you this, when you all built your amd systems, why did you not go with intel, faster core clocks for the same price? hmm, i think it is because YOU LIKE AMD, and so do I. Just because i work for them makes me a poster child? this is great, love when people just like to talk alot of crap. If it were my choice i would work for AMD in sunnyvale, EXCEPT they are currently laying people off, SO where do you all folks work at? wendys, oh thats right pizza hut. hey p.p. mguire intel needs a msdn to get copys of software from microsoft, and i did not say i had one, i have the access to one, so let me change my story once more!! instead of giving other people crap why dont you just work on the positive and try to help, not cause flames.

let me ask you this, when you all built your amd systems, why did you not go with intel, faster core clocks for the same price? hmm, i think it is because YOU LIKE AMD
Its more like faster core clocks for an insanely high price when the slower cheaper AMD outperforms it and when you OC on your stock cooling you outperform it more. Did i mention Intels are hotter to?:rolleyes:
Just because i work for them makes me a poster child?
I never said that, just think its funny that you work for INtel and have an AMD. FIgured if you work for them youd get a free INtel or something.
SO where do you all folks work at
Work for my dad and work at EB games.

CHECK THIS S#@& OUT!!!!!

OK this should end this argument once and for all. I found out why i can run 6 gigs of ram. I remember seeing this in a magazine. it is in september issue of MAXIMUM PC. SO I was not wrong, but that kind of lets me down, that my copy of xp is not special.:mad:
THIS.JPG
In therory since I have 4 cpu cores, I should be able to run 16 gigs.:freak::freak::freak: SO now i know why i have a dual opti system!:drool:SO for all you single proc users, time to move in to the future.;) SO I am sorry for any thing that was said, but i stand right in what I said, and just little advise, dont jump down someones throut, for something that you do not know! Have fun kiddies, and intill next we meet!:p

I never suggested that Windows x64 didn't support more than 4GB of memory and I specifically mentioned that earlier...but my point still stands that 32 bit registers CANNOT address more than 4GB of memory and THERE IS NO GETTING AROUND THIS

Therefore:

I.E. DVD Shrink, bullet proof ftp, etc...Comes in very handy when playing games like bf2, fear, etc.
DVD Shrink - 32 Bit
Bulletproof FTP - 32 Bit
BF2 - 32 Bit
FEAR - 32 Bit

The only thing that can actually address your 6GB of memory is your OS, and I highly doubt x64...even as bad as it may be...will ever need 6GB to operate

Simple math:
2^32 = 4GB
2^64 = Roughly 17,000,000,000GB

Either way, I don't care where you work or what you're running...I'm here to educate and that's all, not argue over trivial stuff like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom