Windows Live Messenger Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not asking for the proxy (why would that be needed). Is there a plug in for apps like Trillian and GAIM or does it use the same protocal as MSN Messenger used to use. New plugin required?

putting that power menu in the startup folder gave me the BSOD upon rebooting. oh well

Tyler1989 said:
Not asking for the proxy (why would that be needed). Is there a plug in for apps like Trillian and GAIM or does it use the same protocal as MSN Messenger used to use. New plugin required?

Its need if you are not a member correct?

I didn't ask for the update. they ask me when I opened messenger. it then automatically dowload to a temp folder and installed itself

I think i'm missing something here....are you talking about 7.5 that downloaded the update or are you on Beta?

Well here is a question Tyler. Why Beta test software if you are not gonna use it? What is the sense of getting WLM just to use Trillian? As for the proxy and all that. I am just glad to be in the beta. I have a fully functional WLM. Bo other apps or workarounds needed. Cant wait for the invites to come aobut though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom