Which gfx card???

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
go eVGA, you can OC those cards and it will beat all the 6600GT's :)
Yeah, now I need to figure out how to get the extra 30 bucks for a sli psu.

well the xfx has 1000 mhz memory even the agp version. and the agp evga 6600gt has 900mhz memory. i wouldnt really listen to people saying evga is better for overclocking. becasue before i sold mine i got it to 570mhz core 1177mhz memory

my brother also had a xfx 6600gt and he got it to 612mhz core 1.3ghz memory. i guess this could have been luck but, even if its not you still have a higher default memory clock with the xfx.

uh we're you both on stock cooling? there are some big differences that could have affected your OC'ing ability.

anyways 30 dollars for a SLI PSU, if you are SLI'ing 6600GT's thats a waste of money, you coudl just get one 6800GS which beats SLI'ed 6600GT's. Anyways a nice fortron 450W power supply for 40 dollars isnt bad :)

well my brother had a giant socket a heatSink on his, and i had the zalman vf copper thing, (BUT NORMALLY I WOULD RECOMMEND EVGA BECAUSE TRUST ME THEY ARE THE BEST QUALITY VIDEO CARDS OUT THERE. AND SUPPORT)and its got doom 3 on the cooler and its not a sticker either. a while ago when i was first going to get that card, i was thinking it was a peel off sticker but its actually paint, pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom