Patch for dual core

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
I cant get windows to reconginize my second core, when i press ctrl+alt+del, all i get is one process...ARG i hate windows :p

hmm it still wont work? i downloaded SP2 installed it, and i still cant see two graphics! ARG!

oh yeah its an opteron 170, it was working before i upgraded my mobo and graphics card :confused:

Have you tried changing the Windows ACPI driver in device manager?

On my Dual Core Intel the ACPI driver is ACPI Multiprocessor PC. My Athlon XP on the other hand has ACPI Uniprocessor PC. Perhaps you may have Uniprocessor PC installed and just need to change it to Multiprocessor PC. I hope this helps.
:)

uh maybe you want to explain :) but i cant get on my freakin computer as i keep getting the blue screen!! DUMPING PHYSICAL MEMORY REBOOT REBOOT@!

Well basically what I mean is that your problem might be that you have the wrong ACPI drivers installed. If this is the case then in device manager (in the list of hardware) under computer you should see ACPI Uniprocessor PC. You need to change this driver from ACPI Uniprocessor PC to ACPI Multiprocessor PC. However I guess you wonÂ’t be able to do this because of the blue screen of death. The only thing I can think of to fix a blue screen of death is to format. Well good luck anyways.

kk, i fixed the bsod, now help me step by step with this APCI let me go check what it is arg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom