dell 2005 and 2405 tft

Status
Not open for further replies.
also one more question you know the apple 30 inch and dell 30 inch when it comes out they use dual dvi i dont understand are the graphics cards more powerfull or do you need 2 dvi cables for one monitor, or is one for one monitor and the other one for another monitor,

I'm not sure about the ports on the 30 inches. But if they have two DVI ports it is understandable. DVI connections supposedly works better than VGA connections.

Ultimately, if you're using one monitor you will only need one DVI cable that connects your monitor to your graphics port, which has to be DVI as well. If you plan on setting up a dual monitor system, then you will need to connect another DVI cable to the second monitor from the graphics port. Your graphics card will need to have two ports to do this.

Note that if VGA can be converted to DVI, and vice versa. You will need a special cable to do it :)

also the DELL 3007FPW is coming out soon isnt it but people say for this big monitor you need a dual link dvi card is this true

HD? What'd HD?

If you're referring to HDTV-ready, I'm not sure. But it supports HDTV resolutions, the 1080i to be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom