Game Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i duno its a different model number. Well... a mobo is gona cost me at least 70$ anyway so its np + i wana be able to use the sli eventually

hey Chernabog PCI-E means PCI-express just if you didnt know not being a prick just informing you.8) I think its only a PCi card
cuase the mx4000 is only in AGP and PCi and also good luck on saving for a PC and you know where to come for any questions if you do so.(TF)

OK, I could be wrong, but I think that an optical drive is simply a CD-ROM, DVD, etc. While you don't technically need an optical drive to run your system, I imagine it would make things really inconvenient if you didn't at least have a CD-ROM, but you said you could come up with a free one so I wouldn't worry about the optical drive.

hey Chernabog PCI-E means PCI-express just if you didnt know not being a prick just informing you.8) I think its only a PCi card
cuase the mx4000 is only in AGP and PCi and also good luck on saving for a PC and you know where to come for any questions if you do so.(TF)

Oh crap, you're right. :p Just a typo I guess. I don't know where my mind was wandering on that one.

you couldnt build one without optical drive cuase how would you install windows, and many other drivers that are required to operate your Pc.Its impossible unless he wants to run the first version of windows on floppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom