System Restart Randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... even i think kboy's right here .. What are ur CPU Temp's ...

Also does this happen only when u write cd's or does it also happen when u run games .. or when ur zipping large files etc..
If that's the case ..then it's definately the heat which is the cause.

0x00000050 (0xe12cc000, 0x00000000, 0xbf872c79, 0x00000001) thats the error...i have 300 watts i have a cd-rom drive, also cd-rw,amd athlon,nvdia gforce mx 2, 2 hardrives, and an extra 80mm fan. It happens when im zipping up large files and also the computer might just freeze on me

Have you checked your system temp in the BIOS yet? Also, while you're in there, look and see if there is a system health tab that tells you what the voltages are that are being supplied, and post those.

If the temps are too high, and you already have an additional system fan in, see if you can re-route the wiring to let more air through. That will lower the temps.

If the system temp is ok, but the voltages are too low, you'll have to do what I did, and pick up a new power supply. My opinion, a new power supply will probably solve your problem.

the website said i need 318 watts of power...so my cd-rw takes about 20 watts so my computer is always on the border line..so when i try and burn....it goes over and restarts or the BSOD comes up

Changing ur PSU would surely be a good option .. But i still think it's the heating issue here ...
Post what are the temperatures ur cpu's running at ..

Also as hilowe mention .. u could add another fan ... or for the time being atleast clear up all the tangled wiring etc.. to craeate better airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom